Associate Statistical Programmer–
Cmed Clinical Services (Romania)
Vacancy published on November 10, 2016
Cmed Clinical Services is a global CRO providing services to the Biopharma industry worldwide. Our vision is to conduct clinical trials better than anyone else, thus saving and helping lives.
The Cmed team is looking for talented graduates with an interest in and aptitude for programming languages to join our Statistical Programming Team in Romania. If you want to participate in the development of pharmaceuticals that help people and save lives, you¡¦re in for an exciting ride! You will be responsible for programming datasets, listings, summaries and figures to support the statistical analysis of our global clinical studies. You will also collaborate closely with our clients and internal project teams, so a strong command of English and good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- An interest in and aptitude for programming languages
- Strong command of English
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- The chance to develop your technical skills through extensive mentorship, support and training.
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with friendly colleagues
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Great opportunities to grow within a company that supports the development of next generation medication
- Competitive salary based on performance
- Private medical services
- Motivating wellbeing package
Thank you for applying