Lead Clinical Research Associate
Cmed Clinical Services (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on March 20, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented Lead Clinical Research Associates/Clinical Trial Managers to build our clinical team in Europe.
- Proactively manage and train Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), both employees and contractors, and administrative staff.
- Provide clinical and technical direction and guidance to the project team, developing study-specific plans for recruitment and monitoring, reviewing CRA reports and identifying trends and any areas of concern, coordinating all monitoring activity and communicating the progress of activities to the Project Manager/Project Director.
- Oversee management of and communications and relationships with sites.
Qualifications and attributes
- Proven experience in a customer-facing Lead CRA or Clinical Trial Manager role.
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO) background is an advantage.
- Proven experience managing CRAs.
- Strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail.
- Therapeutic area experience in one or more of the following is highly desirable: oncology, gastroenterology/irritable bowel syndrome, hepatology/biliary, medical devices, post-surgical pain, endocrinology/Cushing’s disease, and/or orphan diseases.
- Bachelor degree.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team and work with exciting technologies.
- Home or office based location.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying
View more jobs