Manager Clinical Contracts
Cmed Clinical Services (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on March 20, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timeaus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
Cmed is looking for a dynamic individual to lead the growing Clinical Contracts department. The right candidate enjoys working cross functionally with operations, finance and executive management and has the desire to grow a group while defining new and more efficient ways to support the successful delivery of clinical trials.
- Work with clients, operations and site staff to negotiate site contract documents including clinical trial, vendors and pharmacy agreement, Power of Attorney and Letters of Authorization in accordance with all applicable regulations, guidelines and Cmed procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, ICH GCP, Quality Standards and SOPs in the development, review and approval of all agreements.
- Provide strategy, benchmarking data and support to the Cmed teams and proposals function in negotiating costs for contracts. Creation of Investigator Grants budgets using GrantPlan as required.
- Work with executive management as point of contact for clients, vendors, subcontractors, SAAS agreements and other third parties during agreement negotiations.
- Support for the Data Protection Officer, monitoring of the Data privacy inbox (EU privacy shied etc.)
- Management of both internal and external contract staff as required.
- Qualifications and attributes
- Knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
- Legal Degree or significant equivalent experience
- Strong experience in clinical research in the Pharmaceutical/ CRO industry
What we offer:
- The chance to grow and lead a team in an exciting Technology led CRO.
- Work globally
- Home or office based location
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make a real difference in Clinical Contracts and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying
View more jobs