Senior Clinical Trial Administrator (Sr. CTA) - NC office
Cmed Clinical Services (United States)
Vacancy published on February 22, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Clinical Trial Assistants (CTAs) to build our clinical team in the USA.
Assist the clinical research group in ensuring the most effective and efficient conduct of clinical research studies by providing administration and project tracking support
Qualifications and attributes:
- Administrative experience or related education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and customer service skills.
- A clinical trials, healthcare or science background is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Full training for the role.
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team and work with exciting technologies.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in speaking with us about this great opportunity at Cmed, please apply here and attach your full CV for consideration!
Thank you for applying
View more jobs