Global Clinical Project Manager - Home Based
Cmed Clinical Services (United States)
Vacancy published on February 22, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented Clinical Project Managers to build our clinical team in the USA.
Plan and execute multiple phase I-IV studies to agreed timelines, scope and budget, managing all aspects including overseeing vendors, to ensure patient safety, data integrity, and adherence to contract and protocol.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Proven experience as a Clinical Project Manager.
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) background is desirable.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail.
- Therapeutic area experience in one or more of the following is highly desirable: oncology, gastroenterology/irritable bowel syndrome, hepatology/biliary, medical devices, post-surgical pain, endocrinology/Cushing’s disease, and/or orphan diseases.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team and work with exciting technologies.
- Home or office based location.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please apply here and be sure to attach your full CV for consideration.
Thank you for applying
View more jobs