Cmed Group (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on February 22, 2017
Document Specialist, Cmed Clinical Research Services, Horsham
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
Cmed’s Data & Analytics services are pioneering new ways to manage and visualize Clinical Trial Data and we are looking for a committed, talented and effective Document Specialist to help make this change a reality for Cmed and our clients.
- Management of Trial Master file documentation and paper Case Report Forms
- Accurate, timely and consistent handling of paper and electronic clinical trial documentation
- Adherence to processes and procedures as documented in relevant Standard Operating Procedures and related documents.
Qualifications and attributes
- A-levels, preferably with at least one science subject
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work calmly under pressure
- A science or health related university degree , experience working in a document management environment, and experience working in the clinical trial industry would be highly advantageous
What we offer:
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills in the clinical trials industry
- The chance to be part of an effective, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
- Work with new and exciting technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make a real difference in Data and Analytics and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying
View more jobs