Director / Senior Manager Pharmacovigilance
Cmed Group (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on February 22, 2017
Senior Manager/Director Pharmacovigilance, Cmed Clinical Research Services, UK
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
Due to the success of the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Department, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Manager/Director to lead and grow this team.
- Lead and direct the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Department
- Business development and marketing of drug safety and pharmacovigilance services
- Plan and implement departmental strategies
- Represent Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance with internal and external customers
- Financial management – responsible for departmental profit and loss
Qualifications and attributes
- Extensive experience in the area of drug safety (essential) with regulatory, clinical development or commercial experience desirable
- In depth knowledge of, and ability to interpret and apply, relevant regulations. Inspection experience is highly desirable
- Proven leadership and line management experience.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Office or partially home-based location
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying
View more jobs