Manager, Clinical Trial Administration - Durham, NC
Cmed Group (United States)
Vacancy published on February 22, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timaeus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Manager, Clinical Trial Administration to build our clinical team in the USA.
- Line manage, oversee and resource assignments of the Clinical Trial Administration group (Clinical Trial Associates and Senior Clinical Trial Associates).
- Support the development of internal clinical administrative processes, providing input into clinical systems requirements and defining the work flow for systems utilized by the Clinical Trial Administration Group.
- Perform Clinical Trial Associate activities as required.
- Occasional international travel may be required.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Proven line management and clinical administrative experience within either CRO/Pharma industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi task with strong attention to detail, and good organizational and customer service skills.
- Bachelor degree in a life science is desirable
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team and work with exciting technologies.
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in speaking with us about this great opportunity at Cmed, please apply here and attach your full CV for consideration!
Thank you for applying
View more jobs