Contracts & Proposals Manager II
Cmed Group (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on March 20, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timeaus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented colleague to join our Contracts & Proposals team to support our exciting new studies.
- Assist with the creation, administration and overall management of Cmed’s contracts and proposals activities.
- Prepare contracts, proposals, contract amendments and change orders; generate payment schedules; create task orders; and complete internal budgets and client grids.
- Provide accurate and timely tracking and reporting of contract and proposal data.
Qualifications and attributes
- Proven experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, outsourcing or software company in a similar role.
- Bachelor degree in a business field or life science degree with equivalent work experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a friendly, supportive team.
- Home or office based location.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying
View more jobs