Clinical Data Manager
Cmed Clinical Services (United Kingdom)
Vacancy published on March 20, 2017
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as an expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials but also as a developer of its own technologies for managing clinical data. Over the last 16 years this has included Timeaus® and now encapsia™, a new game changing Cloud based Clinical Data Suite.
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we start to leverage our already considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with encapsia™. This unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
The clinical Data Management Department is at the cutting edge, defining new and more efficient ways to manage and visualize Clinical Trial Data and we are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team and help drive the change.
- Set-up, conduct and close out of clinical data management activities in compliance with ICH GCP and Cmed and sponsor standard operating procedures
- Timely delivery of high quality, consistent data
- Lead role and main sponsor contact for clinical data management activities in assigned studies.
Qualifications and attributes
- Experience in clinical trial activities, ideally in the discipline of clinical data management.
- Basic knowledge of database design and specification. Experience working with eDC systems is highly desirable.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunities for career development
- The chance to be part of a friendly, supportive team and work with exciting technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make a real difference and are interested in in talking with us about the great opportunities at Cmed, please send your phone number and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying
View more jobs