Every step, every solution, every study
Cmed is an innovative, full-service, technology-led CRO, established in 2000 by a team of experts passionate about helping customers deliver highly successful clinical trials. We bring together an experienced team and our own innovative technology to inspire and drive real progress throughout the clinical trial process – for every step, every solution, every study. encapsia®, our new generation Clinical Data Suite is just one example of our realization of this ambition, devising new ways to drive complex clinical trials and achieve greater, speedier and more accurate results. Our vision is to conduct clinical trials better than any other CRO to help patients and ultimately save lives.
We have earned a strong reputation for successfully delivering complex, demanding and innovative clinical trials in various therapeutic areas, with considerable therapeutic expertise in both oncology and rare diseases.
Proud to be true partners
Our friendly, experienced team works with you to help design and deliver your trials effectively, on time and on budget. You’ll get global scope and relevant expertise. You’ll also get actionable insights, a dashboard that publishes active, real-time visualizations. These help your ongoing project planning and inform your critical decision points with all the necessary information, no matter how complex your trial.
As a technology driven CRO we have continued to develop new, advanced methods of data capture, which generate greater results for our customers. We are proud of our partnerships with our customers – and take delight in offering responsive service and proactive solutions. We’re passionate about listening, responding, anticipating and adapting to meet your evolving needs.
From data to decisions
encapsia®, our new generation Clinical Data Suite, streamlines the clinical data capture, management and reporting process. It allows Cmed to help significantly enhance the delivery of clinical trials, saving you time and money. Clinical data can be captured flexibly, for example, from eSource, multi-media and web EDC, while being displayed live in actionable insights.
Encapsia® utilises live analytics allow you to take action with a full audit trail while real-time visibility of key data enables better and faster decisions thus supporting changes to your clinical development strategy. It’s also fully compliant with regulatory guidelines, and allows integration with other eClinical systems, including other EDC systems.
The tangible results? Reductions in monitoring time, errors and overall costs.
Cmed’s vision as a leading CRO is not only to conduct clinical trials better than anyone else, but also to continue being known for our great customer service. It’s part of our culture that Cmed employees live every day. Our philosophy is built on:
- A passion for listening, discussing and understanding the issue.
- A goal-oriented focus and the delivery of superior customer management, offering both responsive and proactive solutions.
- Always learning from experience, identifying needs and developing the best solutions.
- Working to build trust and long-term relationships.
- Making all our customers, actual or prospective, feel special and valued.
With care and attention, we work hard to ensure our customers know how important they are to us. We are delighted when clients recognize our high level of service, tell us they feel valued, and send their repeat business and referrals.
We are dedicated to helping our customers develop and speed new medicines to market to help improve and save people’s lives. That’s why we invest heavily in building a CRO that is both led and managed by industry experts recognized for their extensive knowledge.
Our leaders don’t just run the business – they actively provide hands-on training to our people. We also invest in hiring and developing talent at all levels to ensure we have experienced teams, whatever the functional or geographical scope of the project.
Our collective experience includes:
- Designing clinical projects that accomplish Biopharma commercial objectives.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities in Europe, the U.S., Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
- The successful setup, management and delivery of full service clinical projects across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Managing clinical trials that range in scope from individual countries/ regions through to large, global, multi-continent studies.
- Setting up and leading Functional Service Provision (FSP) relationships, especially in the field of Biometrics.
Trust Cmed to deliver real value, with solutions which allow you to achieve your objectives more efficiently and effectively. In addition to our particular strengths in oncology and rare disease, we have also amassed experience across a number of other therapeutic areas, including neurology, cardiovascular, respiratory, infectious disease, endocrinology, gastroenterology, dermatology and ophthalmology.
Cmed has successfully designed and delivered both full service and standalone projects in biometrics FSP, regulatory affairs, medical writing, clinical operations, and medical/ drug safety services. We offer consulting services to support protocol design and the creation of clinical development plans.
Cmed was founded over 16 years ago and as an
organization and through its people it has a mass of experience
500+ projects successfully designed and delivered across Phases I – IV
If you would like further details of our CRO experience in a specific phase, therapeutic area, service provision, or consulting area, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Passion is at the heart of our company. It sets us apart and shines through in everything we do.
We are passionate about applying our innovative technology and expertise in clinical development to deliver clinical trials better than anyone else. This is what we believe in. And this is how we live it every day:
- Enjoying the work we do for our customers.
- Relishing our role as part of a bigger team.
- Desiring to go the extra mile (or kilometer!) for you.
- Taking pride in what we achieve together with our clients.
- Seeing that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives.
People make a difference – but passionate people make a bigger difference!
At Cmed, we understand that quality compliance and governance are critical to the success and integrity of the clinical trials we run. We ensure the quality of the services we provide by:
- Understanding and improving our operational processes through identifying challenges and issues - and focussing on continuous improvement.
- Deploying performance measurements across all aspects of our business and managing accordingly.
- Keeping up to date with any changes to regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Routinely seeking customer satisfaction, both informally and formally.
This high standard of quality, and conformity to compliance and governance is uniform across all of the services we offer at Cmed, including our encapsia® Clinical Data Suite. By understanding and improving our service offering, we are able to provide greater clinical trial results - and more streamlined data capture.
Our Quality Assurance group manages our robust Quality Management System (QMS), which includes routine, independent audits on internal departments and processes.