Achieving success with oncology and rare disease therapies requires a deeper level of understanding across multiple disciplines. At Cmed, this is an area of passion and expertise. We are committed to lessening the impact that cancer and rare diseases have on patients, their families and the healthcare system.
Oncology trials are challenging on the best of days – but when you add in the complexity of advanced therapy development, they can become overwhelming. Trust Cmed to help you every step of the way to successful completion of your clinical study.
100+ global oncology studies in more than 1,400 clinical investigative sites since 2004
More than 60% of our clinical studies that Cmed has delivered are oncology studies, including but not limited to breast, lung, prostate, colorectal, glioblastoma multiforme, melanoma, ovarian, renal cell carcinoma, cancers, and hematological malignancies.
We are passionate about our job and committed to provide superior quality service in order to help our clients develop novel oncology products that will bring hope and cures to oncology patients.
The design and delivery of rare disease trials is different from almost any other type of trial. It is critical to account for steps which may seem routine but have hidden challenges
- Regulatory challenges
- Patient enrollment and logistics
- Country and site selection
- Trial design
- Medicinal product logistics
- Data collection and delivery
- Statistical support
The Cmed Difference
- Highly qualified medical, scientific, regulatory and operational staff with extensive drug development experience, supported by a network of KOLs and contacts.
- High-quality consulting on business, regulatory, medical and scientific objectives – as well as detailed review of the operational aspects of your trials.
- Extensive knowledge of the global regulatory environment and legislation, including clinical trial supplies issues and the most appropriate solutions.
- Extensive global network of investigators with a successful track record of high enrollment, supplemented by the use of internal and external database searches.
- Highly experienced project teams that make proactive decisions, but are flexible enough to respond to your needs.
- encapsia, Cmed’s new generation Clinical Data Suite, provides clear advantages such as better, faster decision making; real-time transparency into subject data; remote capture and review of data; and reduced time and cost of trials.
Cmed has extensive experience designing and delivering studies for many rare diseases, including Cushing’s disease, PNH, HAE, sickle cell, juvenile arthritis, glioblastoma, multiple myeloma, cystic fibrosis, AML, NOMID, lipoprotein lipase deficiency and alpha-mannosidosis.