Continued advances in medicine require innovation, creativity, determination and scientific expertise. Small biopharma also have many challenges, and we at Cmed understand this. We are organized to be dynamic in order to ensure your success in your clinical trials. We also have the size and infrastructure to deliver, but are not so big as to be remote, inflexible and not value you as a customer. Cmed is proud that 80% of our customers are small biopharma companies.
Why choose Cmed as your partner CRO?
Up-to-date expertise in clinical trial conduct
- Our team has deep and broad experience in the conduct of many types of clinical trials, including a wide variety in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- We benefit from having a track record of early phase (I, IIa, IIb) clinical development programs conducted for both large and small biopharma companies as well as larger phase III. Every trial is an opportunity to learn, share and use best practices going forward.
- Our management, compliance and QA staff drive our quality with rigor and determination. We have undergone many customer audits, which attest to our quality.
Flexible and dynamic
- Cmed is a flexible CRO partner who understands that one size does not fit all.
- We work with you to determine the most appropriate range of services and the scope of our support to ensure the best fit and the best outcome – from full service solutions to more specific service combinations.
- As a technology-led CRO, we can tailor our mix of in-house and commercially available solutions to find the best fit for your program.
- Our new clinical trial data system, encapsia®, is a single solution that covers eSource, EDC and CDMS. It gives you access to powerful analytics and visualizations, simplifies third party dataloads, and features built-in issue tracking and management.
- Our award-winning Timaeus® system is a single platform for clinical data management and electronic data capture (EDC). It has been deployed in more than 400 clinical trials and has successfully passed multiple audits.
- In addition, we use many commercially available technologies including IMPACT® CTMS, PharmaReady®, SharePoint® and ArisG®.
The perfect size
- We’re a small CRO with the scope and experience to help you deliver across the entire clinical development lifecycle.
- We provide the high level of customer service, personal attention, speed,
flexibility and 24⁄7 access to data required by small biopharma companies.
- Cmed provides financial transparency with our project budgets to avoid unexpected surprises, which can be particularly problematic when funds and time are limited.
- We are familiar with the needs of small biopharma companies either going through rounds of funding or selling products to other companies.
- Access to information necessary for due diligence and predictable cash flows are typical requirements for our clients.
- We provide unit-based costs to make it clear what charges are applied to which services and at what price.
- We do not throw a “low-ball” with our proposals budgets to win business and then build back contract value through multiple change orders.