Overcoming data collection and system challenges in real world studies
Written by Cmed
There is an increasing drive and focus on the collection and use of real-world data within the pharmaceutical industry. With advances in technology and personalized medicine, the demand for real world data to support the drug development lifecycle continues to gain momentum as well as support from regulatory agencies.
Our webinar on March 30th will focus on the data collection and system challenges of structured observational and registry studies collecting retro- and prospective real-world data and share our experience on how those challenges can be addressed.
This webinar will:
- Present key challenges in data collection
- Review strategies and system features to help facilitate data acquisition
- Demonstrate effective management of data to ensure high quality and efficient data flow
- Discuss the maintenance of efficient data flows
- Draw examples from experience in oncology research
The webinar will be on March 30th, 10am EDT/ 3pm BST/ 4pm CEST
The webinar will be presented by two expert speakers from Cmed: