We thrive on the challenge of complex trials. Since 2000, Cmed’s expert data management team has provided a full range of cost-effective services and solutions. Our team’s capabilities rival those of a larger CRO, with the added benefit of highly personal customer service. With experience across all phases and most indications, we deliver consistently.
Our Lead Data Managers undergo a strict training program – not only on technical details but also on project fundamentals. So you’ll be in good hands.
- Database design and setup to give you a reliable data management system within 6-8 weeks of start-up.
- Integrated tools for automatic generation of documentation, reducing compliance risks and providing better alignment across functions – have everyone sing from the same sheet of music.
- Experience with Cmed’s new generation Clinical Data Suite encapsia and other systems such as RAVE® and INFORM®.
- Extensive computerized system validation experience. All systems are 21CFRPart 11 compliant.
- Complex designs are routine for Cmed. We can easily program adaptive designs with no system shutdown for protocol amendments using Timaeus® system.
- Understanding of the up- and down-stream effects of data changes. We work very closely across all data and medical functions to ensure overall better quality clinical trial data.
- A suite of reporting tools and dashboards for ongoing access to your clinical trial data. View or query at any given point in time, whenever you need.
- Holistic review of the data with the use of analytics and central data monitoring tools. We are all looking at the same data and for better management of that data (for example better identification of unplanned data challenges).
- Cost-effective solutions supported with the ability to review data remotely.
- Significant experience in rescue studies. Contact us for our case studies.
- Design and management of eSource studies using Cmed’s new generation encapsia Clinical Data Suite.
- Long-standing relationships.
Praise from our customers
We have a very efficient collaboration because you know and understand the study very well and can translate our needs into data.