Data. What’s not to love?
At Cmed, we love data. Because without data, there is no product – it’s just that simple. Cmed’s Data and Analytics services help you make sure you have the right data at the right time, managed with the appropriate controls in place. Let us help you combine, centralize and distribute clinical trial data in an accurate, quick and clever way.
Data is what we do
Managing and analyzing clinical trial data is about more than checking the boxes. And it takes more than having good systems, processes and integrations in place. It’s about having people with a deep understanding of the data – and how to get it to you most effectively to drive critical product decisions.
Data and Analytics are part of Cmed’s DNA. For the past 16 years, across more than 500 projects, we have capitalized on all our experience to evolve and combine data skill sets and technologies, giving you the tools you need to access, understand and analyze your data. The encapsia data management suit is an example of this dedication to improving data capture and analysis, through research and development we continue to offer faster, more accurate clinical data generation. Our experts come from pharma and CRO backgrounds – so we understand how to get you there.
Serious data skills
Our Lead Data Managers, Statisticians and Analysts have more than 16 years’ experience across a number of key skills including Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Pharmacovigilance and Project Management. We recognize and act upon challenging situations before they become an issue, and work hand in hand with you to deliver your study. Because the landscape keeps changing, we keep upgrading our skills. We don’t just deliver – we put you at the center of what we do.
By the numbers
- 500+ studies across multiple therapeutic areas with key experience in oncology and rare diseases.
- 6-8 weeks to build databases for you. Sometimes faster!
- Statistical results can be obtained within 5 days of database lock.
- We have worked globally with 5 of the top 10 Pharma companies.
- Preferred provider in translational medicine, adaptive oncology design and for several mid-Pharma and biotech companies.
- Customer relationships that have lasted more than a decade.
- Expertise across multiple systems (in-house encapsia data suite, RAVE®, SAS, R, Cognos®, etc.)
- Have delivered eSource studies across different systems.
- Significant experience in rescue studies.
- Our management team has an average 22 years’ experience.
We put ourselves in your shoes to help you on every step of the journey. The Cmed team engages before study start-up and gives our all to help you deliver successfully.