Cmed Medical Services offers comprehensive and dynamic support to Cmed’s Clinical Services CRO, including:
- Medical and scientific input to clinical study protocols or synopses.
- Medical and safety monitoring of clinical studies.
- Medical writing support.
- Support to Cmed’s Consultancy Services.
Experience is the difference
Our seasoned medical staff have extensive experience in the pharmaceutical and CRO industry, including:
- All phases of drug development (TM, I-IV) – strongest in early phase and first-in-human to Phase II POC clinical studies.
- Multiple therapy areas, especially oncology and rare diseases, immune-inflammation, respiratory, gastrointestinal and CNS disorders.
- Studies involving a wide variety of compounds including: small molecular entities (NCEs), biopharmaceuticals (monoclonal antibodies, antibody fragments, antibody drug conjugates and immune check point inhibitors), vaccines, cell therapy (including CAR-T cells),gene therapy products and medical devices.
- This group is supported by a network of KOLs, established relationship with investigative sites and scientific advisors who can provide guidance on a project-by-project basis.