Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
A reliable team for reliable services
Pharmacovigilance is incredibly important – and takes incredible skill to do well. Let Cmed help you ensure your trial’s medical safety, conducting safety management from clinical development to post-marketing. Our expert team provides a comprehensive global approach to safety reporting, either as part of a full service solution or as part of your team. Years of experience across multiple therapeutic areas; global reach; and in-depth regional knowledge ensure success in your drug safety efforts. With Cmed, you can focus on other aspects of your product development, knowing that we’re monitoring your patient safety and risk/benefit profile.
Our Pharmacovigilance services include:
- Serious Adverse Events occurring during a clinical trial are notified to Cmed, using trial-specific SAE forms. We fill in the blanks and follow up on missing information.
- All SAEs are entered into a trial-specific area in our ARISg™ database. Regular listings can be provided to the client as requested.
- A registered medical practitioner is available to review safety information and respond to any questions raised by members of the team.
- A medically qualified person reviews all SAEs for relationship to study medication and expectedness according to IB or product information.
- We write safety narratives and follow them to resolution.
- SUSARs for medications or devices reported to the regulatory authority(s) as required (TGA, FDA, EMA) – with follow-up.
- Experience with DSURs and PSURs.
- Submissions to the authorities.
- If there is a DSMB constituted for a clinical trial, we notify all SAEs and conduct follow up.
- A medically qualified person reviews all adverse events in the clinical database at regular intervals and reports any safety issues/trends to the sponsor and the DSMB chair.
Praise from our customers
Our sincere thanks for an amazing management of submissions – no hiccups, all on time, very smooth. Thank you!
Medical and Safety Monitoring
Our medical and scientific team members have experience in the biopharma and CRO industry – as well as direct experience as practicing physicians. At Cmed, our medical monitor coverage is designed to assist sites with study-related questions including safety reporting issues; discussions regarding inclusion/exclusion concerns and deviations; safety trending analysis; and patient management questions.
The Cmed medical team provides insight into clinical practice at all phases of study conduct:
|Ongoing trial activities||
Cmed’s eClinical technologies enable the team to quickly monitor and react to any medical issues from the clinical study, allowing Cmed to keep you informed at every step.