Effectively leading the preparation and delivery of medical documents is an art. Our medical writers work closely with our customers, for example by leading key meetings and ensuring all the required quality controls are in place. Every document undergoes thorough scientific, statistical and editorial review.
Our medical writers have a wide breadth of knowledge and experience drawn from experiences in the pharmaceutical industry, other CROs and in academia. This experience helps us consistently meet timelines for the development of clinical documentation – with high-quality writing that reduces the need for additional review and re-work, saving you time and money.
Wide range of services
- Clinical trial documents (Protocols, Study Reports)
- Development documents
For anything not listed here, please contact us and we will be happy to evaluate.
Praise from our customers
It was so easy to complete this project with you. We had to rely on your expertise and leadership to bring this last effort to conclusion. And you could bring all the pieces together – we could just SEE it!
Combination products are becoming increasingly common as technological advances help to improve patient compliance – and to create targeted treatments in the emerging context of personalized medicine. Trust Cmed’s experienced team to help you develop your combination products. As products have become more advanced, so has our approach to ensure your commercial success.
Benefits to you
- Our extensive device, drug and biologics expertise helps you identify the optimum regulatory pathway (e.g., single or multiple marketing applications) and market access strategy.
- We can determine the regulatory agency with primary jurisdiction for premarket review and regulation of the combination product – helping you to craft a strategic regulatory plan to support the registration and success of the product.
Cmed provides services at every phase of the development lifecycle, with proven expertise in helping customers make the right decisions for success. Biopharma companies which are struggling to complete clinical projects; need help with the correct trial design; or simply want trusted support rely on Cmed to help them achieve their full commercial objectives.
- Our considerable hands-on experience means that we truly understand your development challenges and can help you overcome them.
- We provide both the necessary support to execute prospective strategic plans – as well as to respond to and resolve urgent tactical situations which may arise during development.
- Our cross-functional experts have proven success in getting from concept to commercialization. We bring a global view to development, fueling the engine to drive your success.